Things Left Unseen
• Hand signed and numbered in pencil on front
• Limited edition of 100 per size (Each print is numbered x/100)
• Hahnemuehle Photo Rag paper
• Paper is 100% Cotton fiber, archival, acid and lignin free
• 1" extra border with signature and numbered edition
The original drawing "Things Left Unseen" by Mika Denny was created in 2022. The original drawing is 16x21" and was created with pan pastel and charcoal/pastel pencils on toned paper.
This piece was juried into multiple exhibitions in 2022 including: The O'Hanlon Center for The Arts "Women Artists Making Their Mark 2022" Juried Exhibition, The City of Laguna Beach 16th Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibition and The California Art Club - Excellence in Traditional Fine Art - Juried Exhibition - "Expressions, Gestures and Feelings" where it was awarded Second Place.