• Hand signed and numbered in pencil on front
• Limited edition of 100 per size (Each print is numbered x/100)
• Hahnemuehle Photo Rag paper
• Paper is 100% Cotton fiber, archival, acid and lignin free
• 1" extra border with signature and numbered edition
The original pastel and charcoal pencil drawing of Kintsugi (II) was juried in to the Irvine Fine Arts Center All Media Exhibition and will be showing there July 8-September 23 2023. Inspired by the spirit of kintsugi, the Japanese art of repairing broken things by filling the cracks with gold. This philosophy can also be applied to people; to see beauty in the brokenness. Knowing that when we are broken that those areas can eventually be filled with strength, wisdom and light.