• Hand signed and numbered in pencil on front
• Limited edition of 100 per size (Each print is numbered x/100)
• Hahnemuehle Photo Rag paper
• Paper is 100% Cotton fiber, archival, acid and lignin free
• 1" extra border with signature and numbered edition
The original drawing "Flower Girl" by Mika Denny was created in 2021 and sold at Chemer's Gallery in Tustin, California to a private collector. The original 18x22" work was created with pan pastel and charcoal/pastel pencils on toned paper.
The piece was juried into three exhibitions in 2021 including: The 9th Annual "heART of Orange County All Media" Juried Exhibition; The O'Hanlon Center for The Arts "Women Artists Making Their Mark" Juried Exhibition and The Southern California Open Regional Exhibitions "Chiaroscuro" Juried Exhibition.